Saturday, August 17, 2013

Bubblegum Hills Wall Art

My little sister turned 17 last week, and this wall plaques have been on the to do list for quite some time. She has a grand plan to makeover her bedroom with a pink featured wall amongst other things. These wall plaques are to feature on the pink wall. I have been hoarding this Bubblegum Hills collection for some time now and finally got around to making these the day before her birthday in between night shifts.


Materials Used: Kaisercraft BTP items: large and small wood canvases, monologue S; KaiserColour (candy), Kaisercraft Bubblegum Hills collection: papers (fruity galaxy, berry surprise, orange pop, calipso punch, blue lemonade, tropical twist), rub ons; KaiserCard (bubblegum); Kaisercraft pearl strips (pearl); Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic Thickers (primrose rosebud); Tim Holtz distress ink (spun sugar); epoxy stickers.






Love the glitter on the specialty butterfly paper - nice and shimmery. I also added a few of my handmade "bubbles" that will be available in various designs on my Penguin Parade page.

Thanks for stopping by today :)


2 comments:

Kelly-ann Oosterbeek said...

AWESOME wall art ... what a fabulous gift idea!!

Kerryn said...

I remember this collection! Such fun colours. Love what you have created, I bet they'll look fabulous on the wall :).