Saturday, March 15, 2014

Butterflies all around

Another quick project I made up to have on display/sell at my recent market. I have a ridiculous amount of 12" paper (8 cropper hoppers full) and am determined to get through them eventually. I need to sit down and have a bit of a cull I think and donate them to a kindy or something. Just for the sake of more space so I can buy more ;) But anyway, I'm using an older Kaisercraft collection - Hummingbird for thise project.



It's just a basic butterfly shape about 1" thick. I painted the sides a teal colour and then decorated the front and back with paper. The back is a blue to match the paint. A nice quote on the front and a couple of popped up butterflies and it's complete.




Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

Agnus K. said...

Hi Alanna :D thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog! I've been having a peek at all of your wonderful creations and WOW they really look fabulous! The butterflies are so pretty and I love the adorable sailboat book ends xx